Everyone is allowed to set up a fundraiser through sponsormeter.com. Below you find a list of examples where you can raise money for. This list just provides examples and if you have a different goal you can still Sign Up for sponsormeter.com.
Every time that you, your fans, friends or family buy something online at one of our partner webshops, a small part of revenue is donated to your favorite good cause. More information can be found here.
No. sponsormeter.com is completely free of charge. From every commission that is being generated, 75% goes to a good cause and the remaining 25% is for sponsormeter.com. That is why we can offer sponsormeter.com for free.
sponsormeter.com pays out when the goal has been reached. The amount of earned money that has been approved, but not paid out yet, needs to be more than €25. Depending on the country that you live in and the bank that you are associated with, it can take a few days before you will receive the money in your account. sponsormeter.com also pays out commission on request. Also in that case, the amount of earned money that has been approved, but not paid out yet needs to have reached the threshold of €25. Make sure that you fill in the bank details in your account so that we know where we can send the money. When you did not reach the threshold or you did not provide us your bank details, your earnings will be passed on to the next month.